Updated: August 2, 2023
- What kind of information do we collect and why?
Personal Data. The Company collects information from and about you when you provide it to us by using our website, completing online forms, emailing us, or using various offerings. We collect information about your specific interests in our offerings as well as personal information which may include your name, work title, work address, work email address, telephone number, IP address, your profession, and your LinkedIn profile.
We collect information about you when you access or use our website or other types of social media platforms. Information you submit via forms on our website will not be publicly displayed however, please note, any information you transmit via social media platforms is public and we cannot control the use any third parties may make of such information.
the Company uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These cookies help the website and services provide functionality and personalization of use. Functional cookies may also be used by third party providers to the Company to enable activities like payment for subscriptions.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help the Company know what is happening with the website and services and allows us to count the numbers of visitors to the website and services and source of traffic so we can measure the performance and improve the website and service. The information collected by the Performance cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Strictly necessary cookies: There cookies are necessary for the website and services to function and are not meant to be disabled. You can normally set your browser to alert you about this type of cookie or you can have your browser block this type of cookie, however if you block this type of cookie the website and or services will not function correctly for you.
You can manage cookies by adjusting the setting in your web browser however doing so may disrupt or prevent your use of the Service.
Aggregated Data. Whenever you access our website our web server automatically collects and aggregates information (“Aggregate Data”) about your visit. Aggregate Data may include URLs or domains of referring websites, browser type, operating system, the pages that you access and the date and time of your visit. Aggregate Data that we collected is used for statistical and marketing purposes, is collected anonymously, and will not identify you personally. We use Aggregate Data to improve its understanding of our visitors and users and their preferences, in arranging relevant advertising and commercial opportunities as well as to be used to develop our website and audit its use. We may share Aggregate Data with our partners to improve the content you and other users will see on our website.
- What do we use your information to accomplish?
The Company uses information, including personal information, in compliance with applicable law to:
- operate the website, provide information as requested by you about our products, to provide products to you, provide login credentials, provide support and other services that we may make available to the public.
- for our internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate visitors including visitor preferences and purchasing trends that we may use for marketing, operations, and development purposes.
- improve the website and our products, enhance your experience of the website and our products, and for research and development purposes related to our products. We may use your personal information to contact you about our products and to inform you of upgrades, promotions and new products that may be of interest to you.
- If you are a subscriber, personal information about you is collected to enable (i) you to use the product or service to which you have subscribed and (ii) to allow us to notify you of any changes to our products, service and solving issues via chat, phone or email.
- to communicate with you about the website and our products, including to respond with offers and information related to the products in response to your request, to notify you of other information regard in the products including new offerings that may be of interest to you, respond to your comments and inquiries about the website or products, notify you of security concerns, to contact you about our products and services.
- To market and promote the products to you, either directly or through reputable third-party service providers who have reasonable administrative and technological measures in place to appropriately protect your information. Marketing and promotion include, among other things, communicating with you about products, services, special offers, evaluations, surveys, newsletters, invitations for conferences, events, and seminars, and promotions offered by the Company and others.
- To contact you to ensure that the information the Company has in its records is still correct and to add additional information to complete your record.
- To enforce or protect the legal rights and interests of the Company or others in connection with audits, compliance or regulatory undertakings, legal claims, or proposed merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the Company’s business.
- The Company shares your information in certain circumstances.
The Company may share your information, including personal information, with independent auditors, acting on our behalf, for compliance and accounting purposes provided that such companies comply with the terms of this policy.
If you sign up online via one of the Company electronic forms, you will receive news and special offers from the Company and Company-approved third parties. We may share your information with our third-party vendors and companies who supply us with marketing services to communicate information about our products to you. These companies are not authorized by the Company to use your information for any purpose other than delivering the information or services that have been requested by us.
The Company will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
You consent to the Company’s disclosure of your information, including personal information, to: (a) our affiliates for the purpose of data processing and collection on behalf of the Company; (b) our partners and other third parties in connection with the sales and marketing of our products or performance of our contractual obligations under any applicable transaction; (c) with vendors, consultants, and service providers who need to access such information to perform contractual obligations on behalf of the Company; (d) third parties if the Company believes you are in violation of any of our user or services agreements or policies, or to protect the Company’s rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property, and safety of others; and (e) third parties in connection any proposed merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the Company’s business. Unless required by applicable law or agreement, the Company is not responsible for any improper use by such third parties. In addition, the Company may also share aggregated or pseudonymized information that you provide that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Other than described above, we will not use or disclose personal information except when we have your consent or under special circumstances, such as the disclosure we believe is required by law, regulation, or legal process.
- How do we protect your information and how long do we keep it?
The Company uses a variety of physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personally identifiable information that is under our control from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration. We secure personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The Company keeps your information for a reasonable amount of time to permit us to use it for the purposes communicated to you or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our license agreements and other rights. When your information is no longer required, the Company will securely delete that information from our databases. The Company may use the services of third-party companies to remove your information on our behalf subject to this policy.
- How can you access and control your information?
Your rights to access, modify, correct, or delete personal information may be limited by law or when the Company has a legitimate accounting, reporting, legal, or documentation retention obligations. In such cases the Company may retain your personal information to comply with such laws or obligations for a reasonable period.
Depending on applicable law, you may have the following rights:
- the right to request access your personal information,
- request a copy of your personal information,
- correct your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate,
- delete your personal information and
- object to the processing of your personal data (including for marketing purposes).
the Company may take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal information to ensure the privacy and security of such information.
To exercise your rights under applicable law with respect to such personal information, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may unsubscribe from future marketing communications from the Company by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you have received marketing communications from a third party on behalf of the Company, you may also unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe procedures designated by such third party.
Children. The Company website and products are neither designed nor intended for children who are under the age of 13. To ensure compliance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information to this site. We request that parents and guardians supervise their children’s online activities. the Company will not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 and will delete such data upon discovery.